OSHA - Safety Overview | QM-011
Date: Course schedule to be announced
Course Length: 1/2 Day (4 hours)
Course Fee: $175.00
ARE YOU A CORPORATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
View our Program and Course Options
There are a multitude of Occupational Safety and Health Administration, OSHA, regulations that businesses are required to comply with in the United States. Every year OSHA publishes a list of regulations that received the most citations. Several of these regulations consistently appear on this list. This seminar will provide details on these regulations and supply the information an employer would need to implement them.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Hazard Communication Standard (Including latest revision: GHS): 29CFR1910.1200
- Powered Industrial Trucks (Forklifts): 29CFR1910.178
- Lock Out/Tag Out: 29CFR1910.147
- Confined Space: 29CFR1910.146
- Personal Protective Equipment PPE/Respirators: 29CFR1910.132
- Electrical: A General Overview
- Portable Fire Extinguishers :29CFR1910.157
- Walking/Working Surfaces/Fall Protection/Ladders: 29CFR1910.22,.23,.25,.26
- Machine Guarding: 29CFR1910.212
Who Should Attend:
Small to Medium Businesses, General Industry