ITAR/EAR Compliance: An Executive Level Introduction
Date: December 4, 2018
Course Length: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Course Fee: $375.00 (includes MTRC sponsorship discount, plus breakfast and lunch)
ARE YOU A CORPORATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
The U.S. is experiencing significant trade growth, which can translate to opportunities
for your company. But before you can take advantage of them, you must have a thorough
knowledge of the regulatory changes that fall under the International Traffic in Arms
(ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) regarding international exports,
imports, trade agreements, transportation and security
Export controls and compliance with the regulations has long been a complex issue for exporters. And with the new Export Control Reform (ECR) initiatives and regulations, it’s even more critical that you understand all the aspects of the classification and compliance process, from determining agency jurisdiction to selecting the correct classification under the appropriate regulations. Otherwise, you could be facing costly noncompliance penalties and the possible loss of export privileges.
The ITAR/EAR Compliance: An Executive Level Introduction will cover key aspects of classification and regulatory process to ensure International ITAR/EAR compliance.
- Gain an understanding of the various areas of compliance
- Learn about compliance responsibilities and the downside of non-compliance
- Understand how compliance can benefit your company
- Discover how to create a comprehensive compliance program
Who Should Attend
- Anyone responsible for export compliance
- International Supervisors and Manager
- Engineering, Research and Development
Sponsored by Manufacturing Technology and Resource Consortium (MTRC)