ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing
Date: Course schedule to be announced
Course Length: 2 Days (16 hours)
Course Fee: $550.00
ARE YOU A CORPORATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
View our Program and Course Options
Introduction to the attendees to the concept of ISO, the changes and structure to the new ISO 9001:2015, basic auditing concepts and the new approaches for the revisions. Included are hands-on exercises and group activities involving context, scope, interpretation of nonconformities and acceptable corrective actions.
- Process Approach Concept and Internal Auditing
- Why we do Audits
- Review of the Changes/Revisions of ISO 9001:2015
- New Terms and Definitions
- Comparing Old to New Structure of the Standard
- Introduction to Internal Auditing
- Auditing Criteria – Objective Evidence, Findings, Non-conformance and Observations
- Summary and Open Question and Answer discussion
The attendees will leave the course with insight into implementation, improving assessments through Internal Auditing for conformance to ISO 9001:2015, and a course certificate of completion.
Who Should Attend:
Internal Auditors, ISO coordinators, and individuals responsible for ISO Compliance Assessment and Transition.