ISO 9001:2015 Changes and Transition – An Executive Overview
Date: Course schedule to be announced
Course Length: 1/2 Day (4 hours)
Course Fee: $175.00
ARE YOU A CORPORATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
View our Program and Course Options
Where does your company stand on the path to ISO 9001:2015 transition for your QMS
(Quality Management System.) Learn more about the company leadership team's responsibilities
under the new standards revisions.
An Executive Overview which includes ISO the Baseline and Structure, Introduction of the Changes/Revisions of ISO 9001:2015, Short/Long term areas to address, Transition preparation time frame and insight into their responsibilities and leadership under the new standards revisions.
- ISO Standards – The baseline format and transition
- Introduction of the Changes/Revisions of ISO 9001: 2015
- Risk-based Thinking Approach
- Short/Long term areas to address
- Transition preparation time frame and insight
- Open Question and Answer discussion
Who Should Attend:
Senior Management, Business Owners, and Members of the QMS Leadership Team, Personnel concerned with the ISO Revision and Transition of the standard.