Project Leadership Workshop | PM006
Date: Course schedule to be announced
Course Length: 1 Day (8 hours)
Course Fee: $525.00 (10% discount for PMI members)
ARE YOU A CORPORATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
View our Program and Course Options
In today's cross functional, high speed, multi-location and high demand project environments, the ability to be successful has never been more difficult. The Project Leadership Workshop helps project managers of all backgrounds, become true leaders. The practical tools, techniques and concepts provided here are reinforced and practiced with real world project situations, exercises and checklists.
Those involved with PMI and the Project Management Professional – PMP program are awarded 7 PDUs or “Contact hours”.
- Introduction and Course Objectives
- Building Project Teams
- Motivating the People on Your Team
- Symptoms of Poor Teamwork
- Establishing the Right Project Team Environment
- Building Consensus
In addition to specialized discussions about Project Management, participants are also exposed to some fundamental management concepts. Instructional methods for this one day course are lecture, discussion, case study exercises and critique.
Upon completion of this course, each participant will be able to:
- Decide where and how to focus his or her efforts to improve personal leadership skills.
- Understand his or her leadership style preferences and those of the team, and use them to resolve potential conflict, and create and maintain a motivated project environment.
- Identify the symptoms of poor teamwork and develop strategies to resolve issues.
- Help team members plan and execute project success.
- Build trust within the team, and facilitate a results driven project environment.
Total Systems Education is renowned for working closely with clients, all over the world, to design and deliver training that exactly fits their specific needs. They don’t believe in “cookie-cutter” training! Their philosophy is that training must be current and real-world; delivering a skill-set that encompasses world-class best practices but is also immediately transferrable to client’s workplace. Total Systems Education is proud to be a PMI Global Registered Education Provider. They were named the 2010 PMI “Best of the Best” Continuing Education Provider of the Year. For Business Analysts, Total Systems is also an EEP, Endorsed Education Provider, of the IIBA. These endorsements and certifications allow us to have our courses reviewed by the IIBA and PMI for relevancy, quality and adherence to the best practices supported by both of these prestigious global organizations. These certifications also allow us to award PDUs and CDUs to participants involved in the professional credentialing processes for PMP, CAPM, CBAP and the newly developed CCBA.