SHRM-CP® and SHRM-SCP® Exam Preparation Course
Fully Online Course– Updated for 2022
Stony Brook University has partnered with the Society for Human Resource Management
to help HR professionals prepare for success on their SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exams. This
fully online course offers a structured, comprehensive and effective way to prepare for the exam by combining
expert instruction from our Human Resource Management graduate program faculty with unrestricted access to the 2022 SHRM Learning System.
Why Get Certified
The SHRM Certified Professional® (SHRM-CP®) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional® (SHRM-SCP®) are the only behavioral competency-based HR certifications. When you become SHRM-certified,
you have proven not only what you know but also how you can apply that knowledge on
With SHRM-certification, you can:
- Increase your earning potential: HR professionals who pass the SHRM certification exam report earning salaries 7%-9%
higher than peers who do not.
- Get promoted: Of SHRM-certified professionals who were promoted, 63% report that their credential
was a key factor.
- Gain readiness: Certified professionals report a greater understanding of necessary skills.
How Our Program Is Different
Our SHRM Certification Exam Preparation course draws on the expertise of the faculty
from our Human Resource Management graduate program and offers a comprehensive and effective way to prepare for success on your SHRM-CP
or SHRM-SCP exam. In our 30-hour, online course you will:
- Receive one-on-one guidance from a SHRM-certified expert.
- Immerse yourself in a structured and supportive learning environment.
- Supplement your class-time learning with more than 2,000 practice questions, flashcards
and Quickstart videos.
- Access the complete 2022 SHRM Learning System.
- Personalize your learning experience with the content and tools you need to fill your
unique knowledge gaps; topic are presented in bite-sized pieces so you can study
anytime and anywhere that fits into your schedule.
- Network online and collaborate with peers.
Who Is Eligible
To be eligible for the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams, you must meet specific educational
and work experience criteria at the time you submit your application.
For details on eligibility requirements, visit shrmcertification.org/eligibility.
Upcoming Course Schedule
Dates and Times:
Tuesdays, from 7:00 pm - 9:45 pm
Oct 11, 18, 25 and November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 and Dec 6 & 13, 2022
SHRM 2022 Window Testing
December 1, 2022 - February 15, 2023
$1,495 (includes the SHRM-Learning System)
10% discount for SBU students, alumni, active SHRM members, and veterans. Email us to find out how to use your discount.
Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform Your Team
Would you like to improve your team’s performance through participation in one of
CCE's customized training programs? Please contact email@example.com for details.