Finance For Non-Financial Managers | MD-009
Date: Course schedule to be announced
Course Length: 1/2 Day (4 hours)
Course Fee: $175.00
ARE YOU A CORPORATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
View our Program and Course Options
Finance for Non-Financial Managers will help Managers and Staff Professionals understand the basics of financial management so this information will help you be a better, more effective Manager. This course will demonstrate how to read and understand key elements of financial statements and reports, such as balance sheets, income and cash flow statements. In addition, participants will learn how to apply and utilize basic financial and accounting principles in their budget preparation.
- Know your business performance metrics to help you set goals
- Demonstrate how to read and understand key elements of financial statements
- Prepare budgets and manage expenses
- Learn basic financial analysis including ratios
- Financial forecasting
- Assess your financial performance; analyze trends and perform variance analysis
Who Should Attend:
Non Financial Executives, Operations Managers, Human Resource Professionals, and Staff Professionals