Customer Service is Everyone's Business
Date: Course schedule to be announced
Course Length: 1/2 Day (4 hours)
Course Fee: $175.00
DO YOU REPRESENT AN ORGANIZATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
View our Program and Course Options
In today’s customer-oriented business environment, "people skills" are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. Good customer service skills help you to communicate professionally, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage, all of which will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough and increasingly uncertain business climate.
This half-day workshop will provide essential and practical communications skills that will help make every client connection a positive one—a skill that’s especially crucial in today's developing workforce trends.
- Customer satisfaction is based on perceptions
- Focusing on customers’ top two expectations to save time and reduce stress
- Managing customer expectations by personality style
- Creating a focused and results-oriented conversation goal
- Achieving clarity by organizing your ideas and remaining focused
- Redirecting conversations that have gone off-track
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Responding effectively to specific customer behaviors
Who Should Attend:
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, credit and billing specialists, small business owners—as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train staff. Any customer facing employee will find insightful information at this workshop.