Customer First Culture | MD-001
Date: Course schedule to be announced
Course Length: 1 Day (8 hours)
Course Fee: $325.00
ARE YOU A CORPORATION?
CCE offers customized corporate and industry-specific programs.
View our Program and Course Options
Customer involvement, whether internal or external, is integral to the success of any company. Participants will learn to develop a recognition that the needs of the customers must be satisfied in a positive, effective manner in order for the business to grow. This course develops an understanding for the entire organization and the roles departments and individuals have in satisfying the customer. Through interactive participation, the attendees will define interactions and requirements of internal customers as well as the end customer.
- Customers - Who are these people and what do they want?
- Where do the Customers go
- Internal vs External Customers
- Identifying Customer Requirements
- Communication Competencies
- Creating Customer Measurements
- Attitude - How does it influence you and everyone else?
- Managing the Customer experience
- Barriers to Good Service
- Conflict Management - Keep cool under fire
- Addressing Customer Expectations
- How to go beyond expectations
Who Should Attend
Upper and Mid-Level Managers, Quality Supervisors, Department Heads, Sales Professionals and other employees who deal with customers on a daily basis.