Pre-College Residential Summer Institute at Stony Brook University
College of Arts and Sciences
For more information, contact Dr. Beth Squire, Director of Student Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
June 24-June 29, 2018
Applications are invited from students entering their sophomore or junior years in high school in select school districts who have a strong desire to attend college.
- Parents/guardians must drop off students the evening of June 24. The week will end at 5PM on June 29.
- Applications must be postmarked by March 15, 2018
- The College of Arts and Sciences will cover tuition, room and board for students to attend the institute.
The Institute will include:
- hands-on activities in writing, mathematics, science and the humanities
- workshops offering advice on applying for college, scholarships and financial aid
- social activities and building of community
- preparation for and choosing a career
Supported and Funded by private donations to the College of Arts and Sciences at Stony Brook University