The College of Arts and Sciences' Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Access (IDEA) Fellows Program (2022/2023), is a full-time, 12 month, non tenure-track faculty position at the lecturer level, to commence Fall 2022. The fellow will be a part of a mentored research environment and, with a successful and demonstrated contribution to inclusion, diversity, and equity, will be invited to join the tenure-track faculty at Stony Brook University after two years [24 months of fellow support].
We look forward to welcoming our first cohort of IDEA Fellows in Fall 2022! Learn more about them below.
- Briana LastDepartment of Psychology
- Christian Aponte-RiveraDepartment of Chemistry
- Sandra KimDepartment of Asian and Asian American Studies
- Vanessa DelgadoDepartment of Sociology
- Coleman CollinsDepartment of Art
We are planning for a new search to commence in July 2022.