The Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Access (IDEA) Fellows Program (2022/2023), is a full-time, 12-month, non tenure-track faculty position at the lecturer level. The fellows are part of a mentored research environment and, with a successful and demonstrated contribution to inclusion, diversity, and equity, will be invited to join the tenure-track faculty at Stony Brook University after two years [24 months of fellow support].
Learn more about our IDEA Fellows below.
- Guleed AliDepartment of Geosciences
- Raymond BlackwellDepartment of Physics and Astronomy
- Sebastian Lopez-VergaraDepartment of Hispanic Languages and Literature
- Jazmen MooreDepartment of Africana Studies
- Matthew SalzanoProgram in Writing and Rhetoric and School of Communication and Journalism/Alda Center for Communicating Science
- Briana LastDepartment of Psychology
- Christian Aponte-RiveraDepartment of Chemistry
- Sandra KimDepartment of Asian and Asian American Studies