Employers Seeking Interns
The College of Business is a leading business school offering both an undergraduate and graduate education. Our programs offer areas of emphasis on innovation/entrepreneurship, marketing, finance, accounting, operations and international business while providing opportunities for experiential learning.
Our students come from the local metropolitan New York community, as well as from regions around the country and countries around the globe. The College of Business provides comprehensive education that combines classroom, real-world learning, and research for the business, public, and nonprofit sectors.
Our commitment is to student success. To that end, we will work hard to match up your organizational needs with the best-suited student.
We look forward to working with you and your organization and are here to guide you through this process.
Michael Shane Higuera, Ed.D., College of Business Internship Coordinator
Getting Started: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Review all attached documents:
Determine hours and payment status:
- Hours - Students must work a total of 150 during a school semester to earn 3 university credits.
- Payment Status - Visit the Career Center Guidelines on payment status (paid vs unpaid opportunities)
- Complete the following items:
- Schedule interviews to begin your selection process.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.