Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Fast Track Program
Earn Your Undergraduate Degree and
Your MBA in one extra year
The MBA Fast Track program is a competitive program specifically designed for high achieving Stony Brook students with an undergraduate major in a field outside of business. This program is designed to integrate business knowledge and analytical thinking with skills learned in science, engineering, and humanities. Students are accepted into the program and begin taking graduate level courses during their undergraduate career.
- There is no application fee for the MBA Fast Track Program.
- No GMAT exam is required.
- Students apply to the program in their sophomore or junior year and can begin as early as the Summer prior to their junior year.
- This program is designed for non-business majors.
- Students interested in accounting - The accounting minor and The MBA Fast Track program (MBA in Accounting) creates a pathway to New York State CPA eligibility.
- Students in the MBA Fast Track Program are not expected to come to the program with any previous business knowledge, although MAT 122, 123 or higher (calculus based course) needs to have already been completed as a program prerequisite.
- Accepted students can use up to 15 of their MBA credits towards their undergraduate upper division electives.
Once students are ready to matriculate to the graduate school level (usually the second semester of their senior year) they choose a specific program from the following choices.
- MBA (general or concentration choices of Innovation or Operations Analytics)
- MBA in Accounting
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Health Care Management
- September 27th, 2023 1pm Harriman Hall Room 206
- October 23rd, 2023 1pm Harriman Hall Room 206
- Major Requirement: Undergraduate Degrees Eligible for MBA Fast Track Program
- GPA Requirement: 3.2 or Higher
- Class Standing: Sophomore-Junior Year
- Course Prerequisite: MAT 122, 123 or higher (calculus based course)
- Spring 2024: November 2nd, 2023
- Summer/Fall 2024: TBA
Have More Questions?
The Office of Student Services in the College of Business is available from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday - Friday via email, phone, virtual appointments and in-person by appointment only.
If you need assistance please contact: