Master of Business Administration (MBA) Fast Track Program
Earn Your Undergraduate Degree and
Your MBA in one extra year
The MBA Fast Track program is a competitive program specifically designed for high achieving Stony Brook students with an undergraduate major in a field outside of business. This program is designed to integrate business knowledge and analytical thinking with skills learned in science, engineering, and humanities. Students are accepted into the program and begin taking graduate level courses during their undergraduate career.
- There is no application fee for the MBA Fast Track Program.
- No GMAT exam is required.
- Students apply to the program in their sophomore or junior year and can begin as early as the Summer prior to their junior year.
- This program is for high-achieving Stony Brook students with at least a 3.2 GPA and is designed for non-business majors.
- Many of the students in the program are accounting minors as this program plus the accounting minor creates a pathway to New York State CPA eligibility.
- Students in the MBA Fast Track Program are not expected to come to the program with any previous business knowledge, although a 3 credit calculus class is a prerequisite.
- Accepted students can use up to 15 of their MBA credits towards their undergraduate upper division electives.
Once students are ready to matriculate to the graduate school level (usually the second semester of their senior year) they choose to enter the MBA (general or concentration choices of Innovation or Operations Analytics), MBA in Accounting, MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, or MBA in Health Care Management.
Have More Questions?
The Office of Student Services in the College of Business is available from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday via email, phone, virtual appointments and in-person by appointment only. To follow the recommendation on social distancing, we will not accept in-person walk-in visitors; this is to protect everyone.
If you need assistance please contact:
General inquiries: 631-632-7171
Questions regarding admission: email@example.com
MARCH 15 FOR SUMMER
APRIL 15 FOR FALL
NOVEMBER 15 FOR SPRING
To download the application, click here.