Skip Navigation

Student Activity Fee Refund Request Form

Undergraduate students may request a waiver of the student activity fee on the basis of employment, internship/clinical rotation, child care, or commuting. A written request must be submitted to: 

Undergraduate Student Government
Suite 202, Student Activities Center
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, N. Y. 11794-2800
Telephone: (631) 632-6460 

Download The Form

Login to Edit