- 21SepUniversity Libraries Presents: SBU HacksSBUHacks is a 24 hour hack-a-thon with endless creativity. Students are challenged to further what they know by creating projects following ...
- 21SepCommUniversity Day 2019CommUniversity Day is a free campus-wide Open House designed to showcase the best of the Stony Brook campus community for the public and to ...
- 21SepSeawolves Football vs FordhamGo Seawolves!...
- 21SepHamlet - London's National Theater with Benedict CumberbatchHamlet - London's National Theater with Benedict Cumberbatch Broadcast live in HD on Staller Center's Main Stage Screen Saturday, September...
- 23SepUniversity Libraries Presents: Combat Silence: Female Veterans Share Their Active Combat StoriesIn conjunction with Stony Brook University’s Humanities Institute and the Herstory Writers Workshop of Long Island, female veterans narrat...
Look here for ways to connect with faculty, staff and employees throughout Stony Brook University, Hospital, LISVH and Southampton campus community.
Yammer is the Stony Brook University, Hospital, LISVH and Southampton intranet to reach our campus community members. Do you need a recommendation for getting your hair done? Or need to find a dog walker? Or maybe you have a car to sell, or are looking to form a group. Use Yammer as a digital bulletin board to make the connections you need.
Stony Brook University's Facebook page helps you keep up to date on events, activities, opportunities and other experiences. Post items for sale such as cars or furniture.
Stony Brook Medicine's Facebook page keeps you connected with information on the Hospital and health services.
Stony Brook Children's Hospital Facebook page keeps you keep up to date with information on the medical center's activities and medical services provided.
Stony Brook Southampton's Facebook pages helps you keep current with events, activities, and other experiences on the East End.
The Faculty & Staff page contains a variety of online resources and helpful links, including computing and technology, health and safety, campus services, and governance information.
An email full of administrative information, trainings, workshops, and more published every Monday.
Capitols and Communities Newsletter
News from the Office of Government and Community Relations
The Capitols and Communities e-mail newsletter will include important information on federal and state university advocacy efforts, community happenings, upcoming events, timely information about our priorities and key data about Stony Brook. We will also share updates about our efforts to foster community in our region.
We look forward to keeping you informed via Capitols and Communities as Stony Brook University continues on its exciting journey of leadership in the world of cutting-edge research, education and discovery.