- 22OctReporting Live: It's Degree Check 2020!Do you know where you are in your academic career in regards to Graduation? No? Come see the Division of Undergraduate Education, we will ...
- 22OctSBU Libraries Presents: Data Management Workshop (Health Sciences)How well is your research data managed? Funders and publishers are requiring more rigor and transparency than ever before in reporting resea...
- 22OctSalon TalkIn conjunction with the online exhibition RECKONING: Faculty Exhibition 2020, the Paul W. Zuccaire Gallery is hosting two virtual Salon Talk...
- 22OctSBU Libraries Presents: 2020 Open Educational Resources Colloquium2018-2019 Open Educational Resourc2018-2019 Open Educational Resources (OER) grant recipients David McKinnon, Ross Nehm and Gena Sbeglia will be presenting on the OER that th...
- 22OctCIE Community HourJoin us for a time of good conversation, lots of laughter, or just to say hello!...
Look here for ways to connect with faculty, staff and employees throughout Stony Brook University, Hospital, LISVH and Southampton campus community.
Yammer is the Stony Brook University, Hospital, LISVH and Southampton intranet to reach our campus community members. Do you need a recommendation for getting your hair done? Or need to find a dog walker? Or maybe you have a car to sell, or are looking to form a group. Use Yammer as a digital bulletin board to make the connections you need.
Stony Brook University's Facebook page helps you keep up to date on events, activities, opportunities and other experiences. Post items for sale such as cars or furniture.
Stony Brook Medicine's Facebook page keeps you connected with information on the Hospital and health services.
Stony Brook Children's Hospital Facebook page keeps you keep up to date with information on the medical center's activities and medical services provided.
Stony Brook Southampton's Facebook pages helps you keep current with events, activities, and other experiences on the East End.
The Faculty & Staff page contains a variety of online resources and helpful links, including computing and technology, health and safety, campus services, and governance information.
An email full of administrative information, trainings, workshops, and more published every Monday.
Capitols and Communities Newsletter
News from the Office of Government and Community Relations
The Capitols and Communities e-mail newsletter will include important information on federal and state university advocacy efforts, community happenings, upcoming events, timely information about our priorities and key data about Stony Brook. We will also share updates about our efforts to foster community in our region.
We look forward to keeping you informed via Capitols and Communities as Stony Brook University continues on its exciting journey of leadership in the world of cutting-edge research, education and discovery.