Achievements by Students and Alumni
Shuning Lin (class of 2022, a double major in AAS-TE & Psychology) was accepted to the MA program in Teaching Asian Languages at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA))!
Siyu Wei (Class of 2021, AAS major and double minor in JNH/KOR) was accepted to the MA program in Education at University College London (UCL)!
The China Studies Program is pleased to announce the 2021-2022 recipients of the annual Hu/Seifman Memorial Awards and Scholarships:
Freshman Scholarship: Selina Zhu
Chinese Studies Scholarship: Noah Brandi, Jirui Li
Leadership Award: Wei Ting Tian
Congratulations to all the winners!
The Mattoo Center for India Studies is pleased to announce five scholarship awards for Fall 2022 semester. Congratulations to the following students:
- Rachel Jones: Dr. N.S. Ramamurthy Memorial Scholarship
- Bhavya Gaur: Prem & Latha Chandran Scholarship
- Rinchen Sahni: Vineet Johnsingh Scholarship
- Liam O'Shaughnessy: Visions Worldwide Scholarship
- Arnav Sawant: Visions Worldwide Scholarship