The AERTC hosts a collection of centers focused on different energy solutions from hydrogen fules, to clean water technology, to energy resilience in collaboration with the U.S Navy.
Along with our affiliate centers, such as the National Offshore Wind Research & Development Consortium and the Offshore Wind Institute drive our initiatives to continue developing innovative solution in the energy and technology sectors.
- University/Navy Research Collaboration on Energy ResiliencyDr. Yacov Shamash
- The Energy Frontier Research CenterDr. Esther Takiuchi
- Institute of Gas Innovation and TechnologyDr. Devinder Mahajan
- Center for Integrated Electric Energy SystemsTom Barracca
- New York Energy Policy InstituteDr. Elizabeth L. Hewitt
- Center for Clean Water TechnologyHilary Wolfskill
- National Offshore Wind Research & Development ConsortiumLyndie Hice-Dunton, Ph. D
- The Offshore Wind InstituteParicia Malone