National Distance Learning Week
November 9 - 13, 2020
Thank you for celebrating National Distance Learning Week with us!
You can continue to follow our blog all year long!
Virtual NDLW Event Recordings:
Quick Reads, On-Demand:
- Remote Teaching at Drexel University (Drexel Online): Tips on Planning your Remote Course
- From F2F to Online: Getting It Right (Faculty Focus): Tips for Asynchronous Teaching
- Pedagogical Considerations for Instructional Video Conferencing Sessions (Online Learning Consortium): Tips for Synchronous Teaching
- Moving Into the Long Term (Inside Higher Ed): Remote Emergency Learning--Impact on Students
- Reimagining Assessment Online (Online Learning Consortium): Tips for More Effective Assessment of Student Learning
- The Difference Between Emergency Remote Teaching and Online Learning (Educause): Making your Online Experience Better