Testing in Blackboard & Respondus Test Generator Tool
Creating a test
Creating Tests Directly in Blackboard:
Other testing information:
Instructors choosing to use Respondus tools for testing should ask their students
to conduct a sample test to confirm that they have working components.
Students (and instructors) can take it over and over to verify that everything is working, prior to the test.
- Downloading Respondus
- Respondus Monitor resources : overview of key features , and go here for instructor resources
- LockDown Browser resources : overview of key features , and go here for instructor resources
- Tip: Create a Practice Exam – Have students take a practice exam with Respondus Monitor to ensure their computer, webcam and Internet are working properly. Allow students more than one attempt on the quiz so they can try the practice exam whenever their device or networking environment changes.
- Rapid Rollout for Administrators provides answers the top questions that administrators have about these applications
- Rapid Rollout for Instructors answers the top questions instructors have about LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor
- Please encourage instructors to attend one of our daily live training webinars
- 24/7 Live Chat – Remember that students can access built-in troubleshooting and live chat from within Respondus Monitor if they encounter a technical problem. Click the title to find more resources for students, including how to access Live Chat.
- Previous webinar- https://meeting.cc.stonybrook.edu/pagtv262k087/?proto=true
- Blackboard’s Support Page (Note: SBU uses Blackboard Learn NOT Blackboard Ultra)
- Adding images to tests in Blackboard (from University of Arkansas)
- Best Practices for Blackboard Assessment Creating (from Johns Hopkins University)
- Final Exams in Remote Courses (from Emory University)
- Launch Blackboard
- More Information on Blackboard