Thanks for participating in Stony Brook's 40 Under Forty Program!
Eligibility for Nomination
- Must have earned a Stony Brook University undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must be 40 years of age or younger during the calendar year 2017
- Must submit a professional photograph that will be used by Stony Brook University
*Past recipients who are still 40 or under can be renominated and can receive repeat recognition
Criteria for Nomination
- Nominees have demonstrated achievements in business, research, technology, healthcare, the arts, leadership, community, educational, entrepreneurial and/or philanthropic endeavors
- Nominees exemplify the spirit of Stony Brook, including commitment, passion, leadership and the pursuit of excellence
Nominations can be made by anyone who knows the nominee and has access to the required supporting information (including but not limited to a colleague, client, employer, family member, peer or member of the University faculty and staff). Self-nominations are accepted, but a letter of recommendation from a third party must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Awards are determined by the University's 40 Under Forty Awards Committee, comprised of representatives from the University's senior administration, alumni leadership, faculty and deans.
The 40 Under Forty Alumni Awards is sponsored by the Stony Brook University Alumni Association, a separate 501 (c) (3) non profit organization.