WolfMart Update Announcement 1
New Non-Encumbered Payment Form
Memberships (fees up to $50k), Registration Fees, Subscriptions, Postage and Invoices attached that in the past were sent as requisitions, should now be entered on the new form.
- You may also want to view the following:
- Non-Encumbered Payment Form Instructions
- Non-Encumbered Payment Form Example
Print Jobs, Photocopier Purchases and Maintenance Agreements
When processing Po's for Print Jobs, Photocopier Purchases or Maintenance agreements, you must fill out a Service Contract Form to create a requisition. View the Printing and Maintenance Agreement Requirements for PO's. Please make sure that all required data elements are entered into your requisition.
New Process for Change Orders as follows:
Paper Change Orders will no longer be accepted as of July 1, 2012.
RF Change Orders over $500.00 that are non IDC funds must be approved by Grants Specialist. Please email or enter comments on your Purchase Order in WolfMart and send to your Grants Specialist.
All other RF Change Orders should go directly to the Expeditor. Please email or enter comments in WolfMart on your Purchase Order and send to Dawn Jordan. You can contact her at (631) 632-2117.
State Change Orders for Commodity purchases under $2500.00, please email or enter comments in WolfMart on your Purchase Order and send to Lisa Rizzo. You can contact her at (631) 632-6048.
State Change Orders for Commodity purchases over $2500.00, please email or enter comments in WolfMart on your Purchase Order and send to the Buyer assigned.
State Change Orders for Services, please email or enter comments on your Purchase Order and send to the Contract Officer assigned.
You can not add additional items on an existing Purchase Order. You must create a new order.
Change Orders can not be processed on Punch-out orders. Please cancel your requisition and re-do your Punch-out order.
When requesting a Change Order or re-submitting a Returned Requisition, please make sure that the award has not past its term date.
- Capital Funds: All items paid by Capital Funds cannot be split with Non Capital Funds. For example this would be a commodity code for construction accounts 22101900-4060000-575700, but not for non Capital Funds.
- Shipping Commodity Code: When adding estimated shipping cost you can use the same commodity code that was used for the product you are purchasing.
- Service Request Forms: Please make sure you are using the Service Request Form for Software and Maintenance Agreements.