February 6, 2006
Faculty awards as per written report.
- Stony Brook Mentors of Intel Semi-Finalists (10% per written report)
- Benefit for Stony Brook Student per written report
- ABoR related statement from AACU
- Winter session 2006 report – credit to J. Auner
- Spring ’06 enrollment figures – SPD enrollment down due to “bulge of teachers” passing through.
- combined degree programs
- out of state enrollment report (attached separately to Provost’s Report)
Budget encouraging because:
- input from Campus President’s (good process)
- emphases correct (more faculty utilities????)
- problem – need $100 M. from legislature $80 M based on $500 tuition increase which won’t happen
Pat Cruso – Albany Day Announcement
- participation by colleagues and students
- class announcement requests
Rob Kelly – University Senate Survey – Online Survey - last two weeks.