October 5, 2007
Open as pdf
Present: Norman Goodman, Bill Godfrey, (Alan Tucker), Irene Solomon, Kane Gillespie, and Mary LaCorte.
Norman Goodman and Bill Godfrey were nominated to be co-chairs by Mary La Corte and seconded by Irene Solomon.
Discussion focused on the primary issues of the committee for the coming year. They include:
1) Campus security
2) Allocation of space
3) Reporting structures of programs and deans
4) The viability of the business school
5) How masters' programs are approved and how funds received are allocated
6) Source of resources and how they are allocated
7) How Southampton is funded and whether it is drawing resources from the main campus