TThe Automotive Repair Facility, located next to the Campus Operations and Maintenance building on the West Campus of Stony Brook University, is staffed and equipped to perform the following range of vehicle services for Stony Brook University vehicles only:
- Preventive maintenance with departmental notification.
- New York State emissions and safety inspections.
- Air conditioning repair and component replacement.
- Complete brake system testing and service.
- Complete cooling system testing and service.
- Gasoline engine repair, replacement and adjustment.
- Diesel engine repair, replacement and adjustment.
- Receiving, preparation and final delivery of all new vehicles purchased for use at Stony Brook University.
- Towing University owned vehicles.
- Maintain all vehicle titles, registrations, maintenance, and scheduling records.
If you are a user or an SBU employee who utilizes a Stony Brook University-owned vehicle and would like to request any vehicle repair services, you are required complete one of the following "Squawk Sheets":
- For Stony Brook University East or West Campus Users: Use this Squawk Sheet
- For Stony Brook Southampton Users: Use this Squawk Sheet
Please submit the above completed form to:
- Email Nancy Rufle or
- Fax to Nancy Rufle at (631) 632-4615, or
- Deliver in person to Nancy Rufle, SBU Automotive Repair Facility, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY 11794-2001
Once the completed "Squawk Sheet" is received, the SBU Automotive Repair Facility will contact the requesting individual and/or Department with further information.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
SBU Automotive Repair Facility
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-2001
Phone: (631) 632-6422
Fax: (631) 632-4615