Tickets & Directions
You may purchase tickets for most shows at the Staller Center box office (631) 632-ARTS located on the first floor of the Staller Center.
Unless otherwise noted, ticket prices are: $13 general admission/ $8 student (with Student ID).
Note: Tickets for The Underground (Cabaret Theatre) and Pocket performances are available at the door.
Directions to Staller Center
1) Long Island Expressway (east from New York City - Midtown Tunnel) to exit 62.
2) Take Nicolls Road north towards Stony Brook.Take Nicolls Road north several miles. You will pass Suffolk Community College, Route 25 (Jericho Tpke.), and Route 347 (Nesconset Highway).
3) After Route 347 (the second major intersection), pass two traffic lights. The second light is the 1ST (south) entrance to the Stony Brook campus and the University Hospital. Pass this entrance.
4) Go to second (main) campus entrance. On the right is the second entrance road to the Hospital. On the left is a large sign stating "Stony Brook". MAKE THIS LEFT. Go straight a short distance. You will now see in front of you the Administration building of the university and a parking garage to the left of that.
5) Park in the garage and walk around the Fine Arts Loop to the Staller Center. There may be construction in the loop, if so, follow the sidewalk around the construction to the Staller Center.