- What is that equation thing I keep seeing around?
- This image is a way to help you remember that you can, and do, make a difference. And that every little difference
counts toward the whole.
- If you've taken Calculus you would recognize this as sigma notation; and while we've taken a little liberty with
the mathematical notation involved. The concept still holds.
- It's really a declaration, a question, a reminder and a request all in one. So let's take a look at it:
- I am doing my part. Conserving energy and encouraging other to do the same.
- Are you doing your part? If not, could you please? We need all the help we can get.
- This is a way of reminding you that each individual participant's contribution, while small, adds up for a greater impact. Together,
everyone's small efforts amount to a sizable contribution toward the goal.
- Next time you hear someone asking about it you'll be in the know. Tell them to look here for more info.
- Thank you!