Home > Short Term > Partner Program (Summer)
International Summer School
June 21 - August 1, 2014
The ISS is a learning community of diverse students who come together to study, interact and increase understanding and good will between nations. This requires friendliness, frankness and tolerance among all involved.
Every summer, from late June to early August, we welcome over 550 students from about 90 countries.
* Housing arrangements are coordinated directly with the partner university. Cost will vary depending on accommodation types and personal preference.
- $60 Application Processing Fee
- $200 Administrative Fee (non-refundable)
- Tuition costs: $245 per credit for New York residents, $742 per credit for non-residents
- Program Fee: $350 (includes international health insurance)
- $4,500-$6,000 (approximately): Students pay room, board, books, transportation and other university fees directly to overseas university.
- $1,100 (approximately): Airfare; Upon acceptance, students will purchase tickets individually. Students are encouraged to book early to secure the best price.
*All Fees subject to change
- IAPS may take the opportunity to interview candidates to determine their qualifications for participating and representing Stony Brook University abroad.
- GPA 3.0
International Academic Programs
Stony Brook University
E1340 Melville Library
Stony Brook, N.Y. 11794-3397