Home > Short Term > Partner Program (Summer)
International Summer School
July 22 - August 2, 2013
The ISS is a learning community of diverse students who come together to study, interact and increase understanding and good will between nations. This requires friendliness, frankness and tolerance among all involved.
Every summer, from late June to early August, we welcome over 550 students from about 90 countries.
* Housing arrangements are coordinated directly with the partner university. Cost will vary depending on accommodation types and personal preference.
- $60 Application Processing Fee
- $200 Administrative Fee (non-refundable)
- Tuition costs: $232 per credit for New York residents, $675 per credit for non-residents
- $350* Program Fee (includes international health insurance)
* Program Fee subject to change
- $4,500-$6,000 (approximately): Students pay room, board, books, transportation and other university fees directly to overseas university.
- $1,100 (approximately): Airfare; Upon acceptance, students will purchase tickets individually. Students are encouraged to book early to secure the best price.
- IAPS may take the opportunity to interview candidates to determine their qualifications for participating and representing Stony Brook University abroad.
- GPA 3.0
International Academic Programs
Stony Brook University
E5340 Melville Library
Stony Brook, N.Y. 11794-3397