Home > Short Term > Partner Program (Summer)
International Summer University Program
June 24 - August 3, 2013
Study in an international environment and broaden your educational horizons as part
of Denmark’s largest and longest running summer university program at CBS.
The International Summer University Program (ISUP) draws about 1,500 participants
from over 55 countries. Earn up to 6 credits in 6 weeks.
In addition to excellent courses, the ISUP offers an action-packed cultural and
social program, allowing interaction with other international students, city walking
tours, international dinners, and a weekend trip to Bornholm and Berlin.
- $60 Application Processing Fee
- $200 Administrative Fee (non-refundable)
- Tuition costs: $232 per credit for New York residents, $675 per credit for non-residents
- $350* Program Fee (includes international health insurance)
* Program Fee subject to change
- $3,000 (approximately): Students pay room, board, books, transportation and other university fees directly to overseas university.
- $1,200 (approximately): Airfare; Upon acceptance, students will purchase tickets individually. Students are encouraged to book early to secure the best price.
*Must have completed a minimum of 4 semesters at undergraduate level
Application Deadline: February 20
- IAPS may take the opportunity to interview candidates to determine their qualifications for participating and representing Stony Brook University abroad.
- GPA 3.0
International Acdemic Programs
Melville Library, Room E5340
Stony Brook University
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3397