The OLLI Arts Council will utilize the Art Wall in room S102 and the Display Case to create a gallery of member's art to be enjoyed throughout the semester.
Registration is now being accepted via email for the Fall 2013 Exhibit.
Want To Share Your Work?
It is the goal of the OLLI Arts Council to include all members. Your work will not be judged.
- ALL WORK FOR ART WALL MUST BE FRAMED, WIRED AND READY TO HANG. Please label the back of your work with your name, title of work, address and telephone number.
- No size requirements, work is exhibited based on availability of space.
- All media is accepted (water color, oil, photographs, weavings, carvings, sculpture, jewelry, etc.)
- NO EARLY REMOVALS PLEASE - you must commit to the entire length of the exhibit
- Art work must be created by members only (not necessarily in an OLLI workshop).
- Email Jennifer Galloway with your name, title of work and media to register.
Next Exhibit: Fall 2013 Art Wall and Display Case Exhibit
- Email Jennifer Galloway to register your work by Friday, Sept. 20.
- Drop Off Your Work in Room SBS S109: Tuesday, Sept. 24 or Thursday, Sept. 26, 2:15pm-4:15pm ONLY.
- The Arts Council will install the exhibit on Friday, Sept. 27.
- Art Reception - Friday, Oct. 4, 1pm SBS S102 (Refreshments to be served in S149)
- Remove Art Work Mon. November 25th through Wed. November 27th