Higher Education Administration Association
The Higher Education Administration Association is a group of and for students enrolled in Stony Brook University's Higher Education Administration programs. It is intended to connect students with their peers to have open dialogues and build community among members.
The goals of this group are to:
- Help new HEA students with their transition to the program
- Facilitate networking among peers, alumni, and faculty
- Increase awareness of University culture and opportunities (including potential funding as a recognized student group)
- Encourage career advancement opportunities
- Whatever else the group wants to accomplish!
If you are interested in finding out more about the group and how you can participate, come to one of our HEAA meetings on campus or via SB Connect. RSVP to the next meeting using the form below. Questions? Contact the HEAA at its new email address at email@example.com.