Fall Enrollment Information
Course and Enrollment Information
- Fall 2015 course listings are available on the SPD website and on SOLAR.
- Please be sure to check the Action Center on the left side of the SOLAR home page to make sure there are no holds, to-do's, or messages that will prevent you from enrolling.
- Students are encouraged to enroll early for best course selection. A $50.00 late registration fee applies to all students who are not enrolled in at least one course by August 23, 2015.
- The Fall term begins on August 24. Students must enroll before this date to avoid a late registration fee.
- HEA Manhattan students should follow their cohort's schedule.
- Our Academic Calendars page links to the SPD and Registrar calendars, and also displays our Google Calendar, which can be downloaded to your portable device.
- Tuition bills have been posted to SOLAR.
New Student Orientation and Other Student Success Webinars
New Student Orientation Webinars — MALS, HRM, and Educational Leadership Programs
Missed the new student orientation? Watch the recorded webinar.
Research and Citation Skills Webinars
All SPD students—new and returning—are encouraged to participate in the following webinars hosted by the University librarians.
- Research Skills for HEA Students will be held on August 11. »Register
- Research Skills for SPD Students will be held on September 9. »Register
- Citation Skills for HEA Students will beheld on August 4. »Register
- Citation Skills for SPD Students will be held on August 31. »Register
SPD's Student Success Series offers these and other webinars and events. »View upcoming programs