Course and Enrollment Information
- Fall 2017 course listings are available on the SPD website, in SBU Class Find, and on SOLAR.
- Please be sure to check the Action Center on the left side of the SOLAR home page to make sure there are no holds, to-do's, or messages that will prevent you from enrolling.
- Students are encouraged to enroll early for best course selection. A $50.00 late registration fee applies to all students who are not enrolled in at least one course by August 27, 2017.
- The Fall term begins on August 28. Students must enroll before this date to avoid a late registration fee.
- Our Academic Calendar page displays a Google Calendar that can be downloaded to your portable device and includes a link to the Registrar's website.
- Tuition bills have been posted to SOLAR. To view your bill log in to SOLAR > Campus Financial Services > Account Summary / What Do I Owe?
- Online courses will be available on Blackboard on August 14.
New Student Orientation Webinars
All newly admitted students are required to attend an online orientation. Want to review the information? Watch the recorded webinar.
- Higher Education Administration: Contact Samantha Lodato for links to the recording.
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies: Webinar recording and PowerPoint (PPT)
- Master of Arts in Teaching: Webinar recording and PowerPoint (PPT)
- Human Resource Management: Webinar recording and PowerPoint (PPT)
- The Educational Leadership Program orientation webinar will be held on August 15 »Register
- Stony Brook University has teamed up with Amazon to be our official bookstore. The online bookstore provides a customized shopping experience and offers students more opportunities to save on the overall costs of textbooks and course materials.
- Order new, used, rental and digital textbooks and other course materials at stonybrooku.amazon.com. Items will be shipped to your home or campus address.