Southampton Arts invites applications from qualified writers, directors and filmmakers who want to take courses without enrolling in a degree program. If you would like to participate as non-matriculated student, there are a few ways to get involved:
1. Take a graduate-level course during the regular semester. For a list of courses, visit the 'Academics' pages on the MFA program sites. You first need permission from the instructor, obtained by sending a sample of your work as an attachment to your query to:
- Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org for Creative Writing workshops
- Nick.email@example.com for Theatre workshops
- Magdalene.Brandeis@stonybrook.edu for Film program
Once you have permission to enroll, we will provide details about how to create an official application.
4. For teens, take workshops through YAWP.