PROGRAM CRITERIA FOR SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING
- Supports the Mission and Strategic Efforts of Healthier U.
- Relates to a Dimension of Wellness: Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional, Social, Occupational and Physical.
- Attempts to redirect Stony Brook University employees back to Stony Brook University and create a University-Wide return-on-investment. (applies to SBU Sourced Programming and Programs).
- Recognizes that Stony Brook University is comprised of different physical locations and employees with varied availability.
- The location, parking and access to the event/program are acceptable for Stony Brook University employees.
- Stony Brook University employees and participants will only need to provide voluntary information.
Thank you for reviewing Healthier U's Program Criteria for Sponsorship & Marketing. If your program meets the criteria we invite you to read Healthier U's Guidelines for Presenters.