PROGRAM CRITERIA FOR SPONSORSHIP & MARKETING
- Supports the Mission and Strategic Efforts of Healthier U.
- Relates to a Dimension of Wellness: Intellectual, Spiritual, Emotional, Social, Occupational and Physical.
- Attempts to redirect Stony Brook University employees back to Stony Brook University and create a University-Wide return-on-investment. (applies to SBU Sourced Programming and Programs).
- Recognizes that Stony Brook University is comprised of different physical locations and employees with varied availability.
- The location, parking and access to the event/program are acceptable for Stony Brook University employees.
- Stony Brook University employees and participants will only need to provide voluntary information.
Thank you for reviewing Healthier U's Program Criteria for Sponsorship & Marketing. If your program meets the criteria we invite you to read Healthier U's Guidelines for Presenters.
Check out the Stony Brook Medicine calendar for more events that will help create a Healthier U!
ONGOING: Flu vaccines for all faculty and staff at the Student Health Service, fee $25. LEARN MORE
ONGOING: Flu vaccines and pertussis vaccines available to hospital employees at Employee Health & Wellness, Level 3 Room #557. Call 444-7767.
SHINGLES: President Stanley urges the community to get the shingles vaccine. LEARN MORE