| Enrollment Status
Source: IRPE Fall Enrollment Official Snapshot
Prepared by the Office of Institutional Research, Planning & Effectiveness
Retention and Graduation Rates
more info »
- For freshmen entering in Fall 2011: 90% returning for second year
For freshmen entering in Fall 2006:
- 70% graduating within six years
- 2% still enrolled after six years
- Nearly 90% of our recent graduates are either employed or enrolled in graduate or professional school.
- The return on investment of a Stony Brook University education is more than $1 million over 30 years, according to PayScale.com.
Stony Brook University ranks in the top 30 best values in public colleges, according to Kiplinger.