| Enrollment Status
Retention and Graduation Rates
- For freshmen entering in Fall 2013: 89% returned for second year
For freshmen entering in Fall 2008:
- 68% graduated within six years
- 2% still enrolled after six years
- Nearly 90% of our recent graduates are either employed or enrolled in graduate or professional school.
- The return on investment of a Stony Brook University education is more than $1 million over 30 years, according to PayScale.com.
Stony Brook University ranks in the top 35 best values in public colleges, according to Kiplinger.