Tell Us Your StoryExternal Relations’ content development teams are looking for story ideas to showcase the talents and achievements of the people who make up Stony Brook University.
Topics welcomed include:
- Stories of discovery: intriguing research topics, breakthroughs, study abroad, faculty travel or educational experiences off campus
- Stories of learning: unique Stony Brook classes, professors or students; organizations and initatives on campus that you are involved in
- Stories of inspiration: community and campus service, standout volunteers and volunteer groups
- Stories of mentoring: research, internship and business partnership mentoring
- Stories of achievement: awards, recognition, memberships
If you are a faculty member, administrator, staff member or student and you have a story that you think will inspire and entertain others, please send a two- to three-sentence description, your name and contact information to email@example.com.