Desk Copy Forms
Complimentary desk copies are available as a courtesy service through the Provost's Liaison's office with the cooperation of the University Bookstore when you submit your course material requisitions by the designated due date. This service is available to all instructors teaching courses at the university. If you wish to request a desk copy for a title that will be used for your course, please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Please be aware that desk copies cannot be obtained from the University Bookstore. This service is provided to you by the Provost's Liaison's Office.
- Desk copy requests will be honored only if your Course Material Requisition (CMR) is submitted by the designated due dates (October 12th for the Spring/Winter Semesters and April 5thfor the Fall/Summer semesters). Please note that these dates never change.
- If you wish to add a title to your CMR after the designated due date, and your CMR was submitted prior to the designated due date, your desk copy request for that title will be honored.
- In order to be eligible for desk copies for the upcoming semester, all previously requested desk copies must be picked up prior to requesting new titles.
- Since all publisher policies are different, they may not send the requested amount of desk copies since the decision is purely of their discretion. If you wish to receive supplementary copies you must contact the publishers. We will provide you with their contact information if necessary.
- We are unable to order review copies or exam copies. Professors wishing to obtain these versions of the books must contact publishers directly. If you need help making a decision regarding their course book materials should visit the Faculty Center Network at www.facultycenter.net, which will allow you to compare course books before requesting them for classes.