Procurement Office > Frequently Asked Questions > Travel
- I want to be reimbursed for travel expenses. What form do I need?
- Research Foundation (RF) employees being reimbursed with RF funds must use the Travel Voucher (PROC0066) (You must use Adobe Reader to use this form.)
RF employees being reimbursed with state funds must complete and submit a Travel Voucher (PROC0066) (You must use Adobe Reader to use this form.)
- State employees being reimbursed with state funds must complete a Travel Voucher (PROC0066) (You must use Adobe Reader to use this form.)
State employees being reimbursed with RF funds must complete and submit an Travel Voucher (PROC0066) (You must use Adobe Reader to use this form.)
- All forms are available and can be downloaded from the Procurement Office Forms website.
- How does our department reimburse a prospective employee or student for travel-related expenses?
[Back to top]
- How is a consultant/guest lecturer reimbursed for their travel expenses?
- RF & State funded reimbursements can use the Travel Voucher (PROC0066) form. Original receipts required. Please indicate status Consultant/Lecturer
RF & State can use the Independent Contractor form when paying fees and travel expenses . Original reciepts required.
- How can I find mileage for a trip?
- Go to www.mapquest.com.
- What is the current mileage rate per mile?
- Effective January 1, 2015 the current mileage rate is $0.575.
- How can I find the per diem rate (domestic/foreign) for a trip?
- How do I breakdown the daily meal allowance?
- Your answer can be found at the meal breakdown page.
- How do I purchase an airline/rail ticket using the CTA (Central Travel Account)?
The CTA has been cancelled for State Employees, see state guidelines
- How do I obtain an RF corporate credit card?
- Information regarding this issue can be found under "For Employees" > "Credit Card Programs".
- What car rental agency should I use?
- Currently, Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the contracted service for rentals both inside and outside NYS. More information on car rentals can be found in the Travel section under Car Rentals.
[Back to top]