Procurement Office > Frequently Asked Questions > Stony Brook Foundation
Stony Brook Foundation
- How often are SBF checks issued?
- SBF checks are run on a weekly basis, each Wednesday. Emergency checks are run on Friday of each week.
- How do I purchase office supplies from Staples using SBF funds?
- Submit a SBF Requisition to the Procurement Office.
- How do I submit a printing order from Fantastic Graphics, or FedEx Office?
- Submit a Stony Brook Foundation Requisition to the Procurement Office in order to obtain a purchase order.
- Which number should I use on the Cash Payment Voucher? My employee ID or my Social Security Number?
- Due to possible IRS tax reporting requirements you must use your Social Security Number on all Cash Payment Vouchers. This information is kept strictly confidential and all documents are destroyed once they are no longer required for audit purposes. Payment to vendors requires the inclusion of the vendor's Federal Identification Number on the Cash Payment Voucher.
- If I have a payment that needs to be paid right away, can I fax a copy of the Cash Payment Voucher to the Procurement Office?
- The Procurement Office prefers that only original documents be submitted for payment. However, if there is an extremely urgent payment request (i.e. emergency loan) please fax the Cash Payment Voucher and supporting documentation to (631) 632-2449.
[Back to Top]