Procurement Office > Frequently Asked Questions > Documents
- How do I find what Purchase Order number was assigned to my purchase requisition?
- Call the Documents Area of the Procurement Office at (631) 632-6050 or (631) 632-6064.
- I received a check, but do not know what it is for. How do I find out?
- NYS Department of Taxation and Finance checks, call (631) 632-6012 or (631) 632-9838.
- Research Foundation checks, call (631) 632-4151 or (631) 632-6001.
- Stony Brook Foundation checks, call (631) 632-3549 or (631) 632-9838.
- I ran out of forms. Where can I get more?
- State, Research Foundation and Stony Brook Foundation Requisitions are now all on the same form which can be downloaded from the Procurement Forms and Publications website. Please indicate the correct funding source on the form.
[Back to Top]
- How do I get on the State vendor list?
- Questions of this nature are referred to the Front Desk, (631) 632-6066, and are referred to the Procurement website for information.
- I am filling out a requisition and I can not find a vendor on the State vendor list. How can I add the vendor to the State vendor list?
- Please e-mail Procurement_Vendorfile@notes.cc.sunysb.edu and include the vendor name, mailing address, city, state, and postal code.
- I am having a problem putting an E-Req on the system.
- Call the Help Desk at (631) 632-0025.
- I need to be added to an account as a signatory, what do I do?
- Research Foundation / State: Complete a "Record of Authorized Signatories for Fiscal Transactions" form. This can be found on the Procurement website.
- Stony Brook Foundation: Complete an "Account Manager Authorized Signatory Form" and forward to the Stony Brook Foundation Business Office.
[Back to Top]