- Steps for Issuance of Revocable Permits
- Revocable Permit Application Forms
- Other Information Regarding Revocable Permits
Use of campus facilities (space) by outside sponsored groups requires a Facilities Use Permit for both long and short-term arrangements. All permits are coordinated through the Procurement Office. For more information, please contact William LaCascia at (631) 632-6001.
- An outside group and/or individual (Permittee) contacts your area (sponsoring department) and requests to reserve space on campus for their own use.
- A request for short-term use (1-29 days) requires a Short-Term Facilities Use Permit. A request for long-term use (30 days or more) requires a Long-Term Facilities Use Permit. A Facilities Use Permit is to be completed by the sponsoring department and sent to the Permittee for signature.
Before the effective date of the permit, a Certificate of Insurance shall be provided by the Permittee. Certificates of Insurance WILL NOT be accepted without a completed Certification of Insurance Broker form. (downloadable below)
Required on Certificate of Insurance:
- General liability insurance in the amount of one million ($1,000,000) dollars per occurrence,
- Three million ($3,000,000) dollars in the aggregate, and
- Naming the State of New York, the State University of New York and the State University of New York at Stony Brook as "additional insureds".
Required on Certification by Insurance Broker:
- Insurance policy number.
- Name and address of broker and title of authorized official of broker.(Typewritten)
- Signature of authorized official of broker.
- Exhibits A, A-1, B and C are to be made part of the Permit Agreement and will constitute the entire agreement between the University and the Permittee.
- A completed Facilities Use Permit is submitted to the Procurement Office no later than two months prior to the date of the event for execution. It is the responsibility of the sponsoring department to make sure that the permit is completed with the necessary attachments and proper signatures.
- Short-Term Facilities Use Permit
- Long-Term Facilities Use Permit
- Tutorials Facilities Use Permit
- Media Use Agreement
- Certification By Insurance Broker