Policies > P602: EQUIPMENT INVENTORY CONTROL
P602: EQUIPMENT INVENTORY CONTROL
- Issued By:
- Office of Administration
- Policy 90, November, 1974 and PR 880, November, 1974
- April, 2008
- August, l989
- March, 2008
'Property' refers to procured or manufactured equipment that is self-contained, durable (expected service life of two or more years) and with a cost valuation contingent on the funding source utilized to purchase the asset.
The Property Control Office will assign asset numbers to equipment for inventory purposes.
The department is responsible for notifying the Property Control Office when there are equipment acquisitions or a change in equipment status i.e., transfers to other departments, changes in location, loss, theft, destruction and/or disposal.
Campus departments are responsible to review/update inventory lists on an annual basis.
Property Control Office
Central Services Building
- SUSB0703: Newly Acquired Equipment Form
- PROC0067: Report of Surplus and/or Transfer of Personal Property
- SUSB1026: Property Control System Transfer Form
- SUSB2640: Off Campus Use Forms