|Permitted Parking Area||Cost|
|Black color-coded parking garages (see map)||$3.00/Hour1|
|Orange color-coded metered lots (see map)||$2.00/Hour. Meters must be paid 7:00AM to 7:00PM, Monday through Friday|
|Green color-coded South P-Lot2(see map)||FREE|
|1For more information on parking garages and their rates, please see the Parking Garages page.|
|2The Gym Road Lot and North P-Lot requires a valid commuter permit to be displayed.|
Additional Parking for Evenings and Weekends
- Available Parking
- You may park legally in any unrestricted lot during evenings and weekends. Lots are generally unrestricted and available for anyone to park from 04:00PM to 07:00AM, Monday through Friday, and at all times Saturday and Sunday unless otherwise noted. Check for signs at parking lot entrances for restrictions.
- Metered parking lots (orange color-coded) must be paid from 07:00AM to 07:00PM, Monday through Friday but are free at all other times.
- The Administration Garage is free on Saturday and Sunday.
- The following lots/parking spaces are restricted and enforced at all times:
- ADA Accessible (Handicap) parking spaces
- Any lot marked as 24 Hour Parking (Check the signage at the lot, or the parking maps)
- Parking Garages
- State Only Parking Spaces
- Special Service Parking Spaces