|Senator Jacob K. Javits Collection
Manuscript Collection 285
- Auto Safety and Mrs. Dole. The New York Times, 1984? July
- Blowing Away the Fez Smokescreen. The New York Times, 1982 September 19 3f.
- Revely, W. Taylor. The War Powers of the President and Congress: Who Holds the Arrows and Olive Branch? Book Review. New York University Law Review, 1982 October 7f.
- Congress's Crucial War Role. The New York Times, 1984 March 16
- Congress and Foreign Relations: The Taiwan Relations Act. Foreign Affairs, 1981 Fall
- Defusing the Tensions. The New York Times, 1983 May 3 4f.
- Events Show We can Live with War-Powers Curbs. Los Angeles Times, 1982 October 1
- Financial Planner Magazine. Guest VIP Editorial. Submitted December 1982, 1983?
- For Labor Employees. The New York Times, 1983 January 21 4f.
- Jobs: What We can Do. The Washington Post, 1983 January 14 2f.
- Keep War Powers on the Hill. New York Daily News, 1983 July 10
- Leave the Retirement Act Alone. The New York Times, 1984 December 8
- Let's Help Moscow - and Ourselves. The New York Times, 1986 January 26
- Let Us Negotiate Realistically at Geneva. The New York Times, 1985 May 23 2f.
- Life, Death and Human Dignity. The New York Times, 1985 August 18
- Middle East Policy. The New York Times, 1982 January 7
- The Mixed Blessings of Post-Watergate Morality. Newsday, 1984 August 5
- On Regional Security. The New York Times, 1983 December 30 4f.
- Progress in Clinical Laboratory Practice: A Legislator's View. Journal of Medical Technology, 1984 2f.
- The Russians: Trade and Linkage. East-West Outlook, 1983 September 3f.
- Time Again for Strategic Arms Limitation Treaty II. The New York Times. Letter to the Editor, 1982 November 14 2f.
- The Treasury's Trojan Horse. The New York Times, 1985 May 14
- Too Busy to Despair. 1986 Medical and Health Annual, Encyclopedia Britannica, 1986 3f.
- The United States and the Poor Countries. Unpublished draft of a paper on foreign policy, 1982-1983. 6f.
- The War Powers Resolution and the Constitution: A Special Introduction. Political Science Quarterly, 1984 May
- War Powers Resolution in Need of Congressional Backbone. The New York Times. Letter to the Editor, in response to Senator Thomas F. Eagleton's November 17 Op-Ed article, 1982 November 29
- When Should Doctors Let a Patient Die? Discover, 1984 August
- Who Decides War? The New York Times Magazine, 1983 October 23 10f.
- The Will to Live or Die. Insight, 1985 November 25
- The United States and the Poor Countries. Unpublished draft of a paper on foreign aid, 1982-1983. 8f.
- United States Can Use its Weight to Aid World. Newsday, 1982 September 2
- War Powers Reconsidered. Foreign Affairs, 1985 Fall 5f.
- Interview with Senator Jacob K. Javits conducted by his daughter Carla I. Javits, 2 January 1984