Collections and Finding Aids
|Oyster Bay, College on Long Island, 1957-1961
Finding aids are guides for collections. They include descriptive information about
the content, including subject matter, dates of creation, and quantity. They also
may include a listing of the files that are contained with a collection.
Finding aids do not include scanned images. Please contact the Head of Special Collections and University Archives for research assistance and for further information about the collections.
To locate books, newspapers, reports, etc., use the advanced search in STARS, the University Libraries catalog, and under "Library," select "Archives."
- Artifacts, Textiles, and Memorabilia
- Audio and Visual
- Digital Collections
- Faculty Collections
- Publications (see also Digital Collections)
- Stony Brook Authors, Editors and Artists
- Stony Brook Southampton, New York, Campus
- Stony Brook University History Projects
- Subject Files
- Theses and Dissertations