Stony Brook University Histories - Record Group 71
Oral History Project of East Campus Collection
Oral History Project of East Campus Collection.
Colleen M. Kenefick.
Colleen M. Kenefick, MLS, AGC, AHIP is Librarian in Research and Instruction Services, Health Sciences Library (HSL), Stony Brook University.
The collection was transferred to the University Archives, Stony Brook University Libraries, by Colleen M. Kenefick in September 2012.
Extent, Scope, and Content Note
The collection is comprised of eighteen edited transcripts of interviews with women that hold (or formerly held) faculty and staff positions at Stony Brook University, including at the University Hospital, Health Sciences Center, School of Medicine, and the Long Island State Veterans Home. The interviews were conducted by and transcribed by Colleen M. Kenefick in 2012.
Arrangement and Processing Note
The collection was processed in October 2012 by Kristen J. Nyitray, Associate Librarian/Head of Special Collections and University Archives/University Archivist, Stony Brook University (SBU) and Lynn Toscano, Assistant Head, Special Collections and University Archives. Finding aid and website by Kristen J. Nyitray.
Restrictions on Access
The collection is open to researchers without restrictions.
Ownership and Copyright
Stony Brook University Libraries.
Interview of (name of interviewee), Oral History Project of East Campus Collection, University Libraries, Stony Brook University Libraries.
Box and Folder List
Box 1 of 1
- Adell, Theresa (University Hospital; 8pp.)
- Cavanaugh, Jeanette (University Hospital; 12pp.)
- Culver, Kathleen (University Hospital; 15pp.)
- Day, Doreen (University Hospital; 11pp.)
- Gebhart, Kathleen (Health Sciences Center; 15pp.)
- Geraci, Jamie (Health Sciences Center; 14pp.)
- Giffen, Edna (University Hospital; 11pp.)
- Gizzi, Carol (Health Sciences Center; 15pp.)
- Greenfield, Jeanne (University Hospital; 20pp.)
- Hoch, Mary (Health Sciences Center; 14pp.)
- Hrynda, Gail (Long Island State Veterans Home; 7pp.)
- Lane, Dorothy (Health Sciences Center; 12pp.)
- Larson, Susan (Health Sciences Center; 12pp.)
- Mills, Barbara (University Hospital; 22pp.)
- Seidman, Roberta (Health Sciences Center; 33pp.)
- Shurpin, Kathleen (Health Sciences Center; 17pp.)
- Southerton, Kathleen (Health Sciences Center; 20pp.)
- Steckel, Arleen (Health Sciences Center; 15pp.)