University Photograph Collection - Record Group 57
- photographs and negatives, circa 1957-2012. 1957-1980 (bulk).
- 40 cubic ft.
- provenance: acquired from several campus offices, including: Department of Communications; the office of the Specula yearbook; The Stony Brook Statesman; Media Relations; and Health Sciences Center Media Services.
- unrestricted access for research; copyright restrictions on certain photographic materials.
- preliminary inventory by Kristen J. Nyitray and Ann Becker; preliminary arrangement by Evert Volkersz and Jason Torre with the assistance of graduate students Raymond Prucher, Scott Lesko, Allison Huftalen, and Fabiola Berenice Baez-Revueltas.
- site last updated: 28 June 2012 by Kristen J. Nyitray, Head, Special Collections and University Archives, University Archivist.
Series II: University Presidents, 1964-2003; 4.6 linear feet.
Series III: University Faculty and Staff, 1957-2000; 6 linear feet.
Series IV: Campus Life, 1962-2003; 17.6 linear feet.
Series V: Athletics, 1960-1994; 16.5 linear inches.
Series VI: Campus Facilities and Grounds; 1960-2003, 6.6 linear feet.
Series VII: University Libraries, 1962-2012; 13.5 linear inches.
Series VIII: Special Publications; 1962-2003; 2.5 linear feet.
Sub-Group II: Contact Sheets & Negatives (closed until further notice).
Sub-Group III: Slides (closed until further notice).