|RECEIVING AID - YOUR AWARD GUIDE|
Financial Aid Eligibility and Your Award Letter
Upon receipt of the data you provide on the FAFSA, your application for financial aid will be reviewed and considered for all financial aid programs for which you are eligible. Eligibility is based on financial need, individual program requirements, academic progress, availability of funds and having met application deadlines. Also, certain assumptions are made about your enrollment status and estimated cost of attendance as indicated on the electronic financial aid notice. If your or your parents' financial circumstances have changed since the FAFSA was completed, contact our office to see if you should complete a Re-Evaluation Form
The financial aid awards listed cover the Summer, Fall and Spring terms. Summer financial aid is processed separately.
What You Need to Do
- Accept/decline your awards on SOLAR.
- Report other aid you are or will be receiving for this academic year that is not already listed.
- Take immediate action on any financial aid item(s) listed under "My To Do List Items" on SOLAR.
- Do not submit any documents unless we specifically ask for them.
- If you accepted Federal Work Study you can begin your campus job search on SOLAR
- If you accepted loans, complete the required Master Promissory Note (MPN)