Voluntary Reduction in Work Schedule (VRWS) Program
Voluntary Reduction in Work Schedule (VRWS) is a program that allows full time eligible State employees with one or more continuous years of qualifying service to voluntarily trade income for time off.
- To find out more about this program:
- Employees should discuss the program with their supervisor to see if it is being offered in their department.
- For additional information, contact Human Resource Services to discuss program details and to request an application:
- Des Jessop (631) 632-6181
- Tracey McEachern (631) 632-6181