Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) for UUP
The Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) allows eligible United University Professions (UUP) represented employees to exchange previously accrued vacation leave for a credit to be applied toward their employee share of NYSHIP Health Insurance premiums on a bi-weekly basis.
For Plan Year 2015 PEP Allows:
- Full-time UUP employees earning up to $62,998 who enroll in the program to forfeit 3 days of vacation leave for a credit of $500 ($19.23 bi-weekly).
- Full-time UUP employees earning $62,998 up to $90,022 who enroll in the program to forfeit 2 days of vacation leave for a credit of $500 ($19.23 bi-weekly).
- Eligible part-time employees may elect to participate on a pro-rated basis in accordance with their employment percentage of effort.
This credit will be applied towards the bi-weekly health insurance premiums paid in the 2015 plan year.
Eligibility Criteria to Enroll:
- UUP represented employee paid on a Calendar Year (annual) or College Year basis with a full-time annual salary rate up to $62,998 and not greater than $90,022 or a part-time employee with an annual salary rate that does not exceed $90,022;
- Have a balance of vacation leave of at least 8 days after making the forfeiture; and
- Be a NYSHIP enrollee (contract holder) at the time of enrollment.
Eligible employees may elect to participate in the Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) by completing the enrollment form found at http://www.stonybrook.edu/hr (click on the PEP stamp located on our home page) and submit the enrollment form by Friday, November 28, 2014 to:
Human Resource Services
Administration Building - Room 390
Click here for a complete description of this program. If you require additional information please contact Des Jessop at (631) 632-6181