Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) for UUP
The Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) allows eligible United University Professions (UUP) represented employees to exchange previously accrued vacation leave for a credit to be applied toward their employee share of NYSHIP Health Insurance premiums on a bi-weekly basis.
For Plan Year 2014 PEP Allows:
- Full-time UUP employees earning up to $62,998 who enroll in the program to forfeit 3 days vacation leave for a credit of $500 ($19.23 bi-weekly).
- Full-time UUP employees earning $62,998 up to $90,022 who enroll in the program to forfeit 2 days of vacation leave for a credit of $500 ($19.23 bi-weekly).
- Eligible part-time employees may elect to participate on a pro-rated basis in accordance with their employment percentage of effort.
This credit will be applied towards the bi-weekly health insurance premiums paid in the 2014 plan year.
Eligibility Criteria to Enroll:
- UUP represented employee paid on a Calendar Year (annual) or College Year basis with a full-time annual salary rate up to $62,998 and not greater than $90,022 or a part-time employee with an annual salary rate that does not exceed $90,022;
- Have a balance of vacation leave of at least 8 days after making the forfeiture; and
- Be a NYSHIP enrollee (contract holder) at the time of the enrollment.
Eligible employees may elect to participate in the Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) by completing the enrollment form and submitting it by Friday, November 29, 2013 to:
Human Resource Services
Administration Building - Room 390
Click here for a complete description of the program. If you require additional information please contact Lorraine Berry at (631) 632-6189.