Home > Online Services
Human Resource Services has developed many on-line systems to assist departments and employees in obtaining useful information such as rules and procedures, tracking systems and self-service offerings.
- Job Opportunities
- Looking for a career? How about employment at one of the nation's 70 leading research institutions according to the Carnegie Foundation? Browse current job openings at Stony Brook University and Stony Brook Hospital.
- Office Address Update
- State and Research Foundation employees can update their office address and campus phone number online. This information is used for on-campus mailings and the printed phone directory.
- E-mail Address Update
- The EPO, Electronic Post Office, was created to provide a centralized database of names and e-mail addresses for the campus and external community. The EPO's forwarding feature provides a consistent format for external communications that reduces the addressing complexity for users outside of the campus.
- On-line Time Reporting in SOLAR System (State UUP and M/C)
- Tutorials and training manuals can be found by clicking here.
- LOTS: Research Foundation Log & Tracking System
- Research Foundation employees can check the current status of their Personnel Administration System transactions.
- SkillSoft E-Learning
- In a partnership created with our SUNY colleagues and the SkillSoft, web-based training organization, we now offer another avenue for training and development. Now you can choose to attend classes or take classes via the web and at your own pace.
- Request a Verification of Employment
- Looking to buy a home? Need a letter for Immigration? Are you trying to verify past employment? Information provided with employee consent for West Campus, HSC and Research Foundation employees.
- Request for Review of Personnel File
- For West Campus, HSC and Research Foundation employees who want to review their own personnel file.